As Thanksgiving draws near and my time at Routines for Writers draws to a close, I have so very much to be thankful for. When we started this blog just over four years ago, Shonna and Stephanie and I didn’t know anything about WordPress, very little about blogging, and nothing about how to build an audience. We’ve learned a lot over the years – and that’s why we went on this adventure. We wanted to learn how to professionally promote ourselves and our work.
- for making new friends
- for learning new things about writing routines
- for having someplace to share what I learned
- for making new friends (did I say that already?)
- for learning great writing tips from Stephanie and Shonna and you
- for raising the bar on my writing
- for realizing I can do more than I thought I could
- for learning how to stick to something even if I’m busy or sick or moving around the world
- for having a safe place to find encouragement when the writing life got rough
- for sharing the first news of my published work with you
I hope you are grateful for some of what we’ve shared here over the years. And I hope that you are finding plenty of things to be grateful for this holiday season!
God bless you! Happy Thanksgiving! 🙂